terms and conditions.
*Cart value must be equal or greater than £75 to receive complimentary gift. To redeem, add Travel Trio when option appears during checkout. Offer expires at 11:59PM EST on Sunday, June 18, 2017. All orders ship via Royal Mail from London.
Date of last Update:Â June 1, 2016
(MALIN+GOETZ) ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller (MALIN+GOETZ) Â of Malin+Goetz Ltd, 4th Floor, Empire House, 175 Piccadilly, London W1J 9EN,
[Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is (MALIN+GOETZ).]
- Information we may collect from you
- 1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, [search for a product], [place an order on our site], [participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site], [enter a competition, promotion or survey], [OTHER ACTIVITIES COMMONLY CARRIED OUT ON THE SITE] and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, [OTHER INFORMATION].
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- 3 Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- 1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form OR registration form]);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- Disclosure of your information
- 1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.Â [We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience].
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- [Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.]
- 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If (MALIN+GOETZ) or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Where we store your personal data
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â [All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Your rights
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.Â If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.Â Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Date of Last Update: June 1, 2016
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 90 days.
Terms and Conditions for on-Line Product Sales
Date of last update: June 1, 2016
- These terms
- 1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms [or require any changes], please contact usÂ to discuss.
- 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Changes to terms. We amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Please look at the top of this page to see when these terms and conditions were last updated. Every time you order products from us, the terms and conditions in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and us. If we have to revise these terms and conditions and this has a material impact on your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the contract if you are not happy with the changes.
- 4Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Other policies. The following additional policies (which can be accessed by clicking on the link below) also form part of these terms and conditions and should be read carefully before placing an order:
- Information about us and how to contact us
- 1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Who we are. We are (MALIN+GOETZ) a company registered in England and Wales. [Our company registration number is 532 95766 15132 and our registered office is at Malin+Goetz Ltd, 4th Floor, Empire House, 175 Piccadilly, London W1J 9EN. Our registered VAT number is 233 9739 81.
- 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- 4Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you
- 1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- 4Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â We only sell to the UK. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from OR deliver to addresses outside the UK.
- Our products
- 1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Making sure your measurements are accurate. If we are making the product to measurements you have given us you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct. You can find information and tips on how to measure on our website or by contacting us.
- Your rights to make changes
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 8- Your rights to end the contract).
- Our rights to make changes
- Providing the products
- 1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â When we will provide the products.OR
- We will deliver the goods to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order OR we will contact you [with an [estimated] delivery date OR to agree a delivery date], which will be within 30 after the day on which we accept your order].
- 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- 4Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Collection by you. If you have asked to collect the products from our premises, you can collect them from usÂ at any time during our working hours of 10:30AM – 7PM on Monday – Saturday and 12PM – 5PM on Sundays (excluding public holidays).
- 5Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to [rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot].
- 6Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from usÂ as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs.
- 7Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â When you become responsible for the goods. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you [or a carrier organised by you] collect it from us.
- 8Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
- Your rights to end the contract
- 1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â You can always end your contract with us.Â Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 10;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do,see clause 8.2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clauseÂ 8.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause Error! Reference source not found.);
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.Â These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
- 4Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Our goodwill guarantee. Please note, these terms reflect the goodwill guarantee offered by (MALIN+GOETZ) of [GEOGRAPHICAL ADDRESS] to its UK customers, which is more generous than your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations in the ways set out below. This goodwill guarantee does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed products (see clause 10.2):
|Right under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013||How our goodwill guarantee is more generous|
|14 day period to change your mind.||14 day period to change your mind.|
|Consumer to pay costs of return.||Customer must pay the costs of return.|
- 5Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â When you don't have the right to change your mind.Â You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- [INSERT LIST OF PRODUCTS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE TO WHICH THE CANCELLATION RIGHTS DO NOT APPLY];
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
- 6Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â How long do I have to change my mind? How long you have depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered.
- Have you bought goods?, if so you have 14Â days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless:
- Your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14Â days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
- Your goods are for regular delivery over a set period.Â In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the first delivery of the goods.
- How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on +44 2072405476 or email us at Malin+Goetz Ltd, 4th Floor, Empire House, 175 Piccadilly, London W1J 9EN. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online. Complete the on our website.
- By post. Print off the and post it to us at the address on the form.Â Or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
- In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- 4Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â How we will refund you.Â We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- 5Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within [3-5] days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- 6Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible.Â If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- If the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 9.6.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
- If there is a problem with the product
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.ukor call 03454 04 05 06.
If your product is goods, for example [furniture or a laptop], the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
See also Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).
- Price and payment
- 1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We [take all reasonable care to ensure OR use our best efforts to ensure] that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 11.3for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. [If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.]
- 4Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with [Visa, MC, and AmEx.Â We do NOT accept Discover.]. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the
- 5Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know and we will not charge you interest until we have resolved the issue.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- 1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill[, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable]. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products [as summarised at clause 10.2OR including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; and, where installed by us, correctly installed]; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Other important terms
- 1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. [We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract OR We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 14 of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for products not provided].
- 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing. However, you may transfer our guarantee at clause 8.4to a person who has acquired the product or, where the product is services, any item or property in respect of which we have provided the services. We may require the person to whom the guarantee is transferred to provide reasonable evidence that they are now the owner of the relevant item or property.
- 3Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms[, except as explained in clauseÂ 13.2in respect of our guarantee. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms].
- 4Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- 5Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- 6Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- 7Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â [Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use. You can submit a complaint to [name of ADR entity] via their website at [website address]. [[name of ADR entity] will not charge you for making a complaint and if you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still bring legal proceedings]. In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.]
ScheduleÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Model Cancellation Form
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
- Terms of Website Use
- Other applicable terms
Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
- Information about us
Malinandgoetz.co.uk is a site operated by (MALIN+GOETZ) ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 532 95766 15132 Â and have our registered office at Malin+Goetz Ltd, 4th Floor, Empire House, 175 Piccadilly, London W1J 9EN. Our main trading address is Malin+Goetz Ltd, 4th Floor, Empire House, 175 Piccadilly, London W1J 9EN. Our VAT number is 233 9739 81.
(MALIN+GOETZ) is a limited company.
- Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
[Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.]
- Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it.Â Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
- Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. [If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.]
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us [and other users of the Site] a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- Rights you licence
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant the following licenses:
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Prohibited uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.Â You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable solicitors' fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action, or demand resulting from your unlawful use of the site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- Applicable law
- Changes To Legal Notices
- Trade marks
(MALIN+GOETZ) and MALIN+GOETZ are [UK registered] trade marks of (MALIN+GOETZ)
- Contact us
Thank you for visiting our site.