Position Available: Retail Associate
Experience: 1+ year experience in beauty wholesale and retail preferred
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
(MALIN+GOETZ) is a fast-growing, thirteen year old, family-operated unisex skincare business based in New York City. We operate eight flagship apothecaries in NYC, LA, and London; www.malinandgoetz.co.uk; international luxury distribution at 600+ accounts that include Barneys, Bloomingdales, Space NK; and amenity partners that include the SBE Hotels Group, Barry’s Bootcamp, and Delta Airlines.
MALIN+GOETZ is looking for a dynamic Retail Associate that is focused, motivated and exudes a sincere passion for skincare, people and our brand. In this key sales role, you will maximize sales goals, training, education, merchandising, and new opportunities for long term advancement at our MALIN+GOETZ free-standing stores in London (Seven Dials & Islington).
Our Retail Associates possess a sincere understanding and appreciation of the MALIN+GOETZ culture, strengths, and mission to build relationships and grow our business. You must be independent, a self-starter, dynamic, persuasive and articulate while focused on sales goals and results within our company parameters.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- - Consistently achieve or exceed sales plans.
- - Strengthen and develop relationships with existing customers, while developing relationships with new customers.
- - Developing new and creative strategies to obtain additional business from present and prospective customers.
- - Create and recognise marketing and promotional opportunities to increase brand awareness and sales.
- - Productively schedule time and organise priorities.
- - Work as a team and partner with colleagues to ensure a consistent customer experience and contribute to a positive environment.
- - Retail sales experience is required, preferably in the skincare/beauty industry.
- - Experience working for a major, luxury department store preferred.
- - Excellent organisational, communication and customer service skills.
- - Ability to recognise and courteously adapt communication and sales approach to distinct personalities and accounts
Please email cover letter and resume to: