Position Available: UK Wholesale Account Manager, Full Time
Experience: 1+ year experience in beauty wholesale and retail preferred
(MALIN+GOETZ) is a fast-growing, thirteen year old, family-operated unisex skincare business based in New York City. We operate eight flagship apothecaries in NYC, LA, and London; www.malinandgoetz.co.uk; international luxury distribution at 600+ accounts that include Barneys, Bloomingdales, Space NK; and amenity partners that include the SBE Hotels Group, Barry’s Bootcamp, and Delta Airlines.
The Wholesale Account Manager serves as an integral part of the Malin+Goetz corporate team in London and directly contributes to the seamless flow of our direct-to-business operations. This role requires a dynamic, results-driven individual with exemplary writing, relationship-building, and organizational skills. The key responsibility of the role is to manage the day to day relationship with Space NK, Liberty, the Wholesale independents, and our amenities partners. Working daily with the office in New York, and the UK Warehouse the Wholesale Account Manager oversees the order flow, manages the product assortment and merchandising and offers exemplary customer service. Working with the Sell-Out Manager the Wholesale Account Manager works effectively to drive sales through the implementation of campaigns and animations in-stores and online, as well as organizes trade marketing initiatives to recruit new business and grow existing accounts.
Based in the London corporate office, the Wholesale Manager will play a pivotal part of this small team reporting to the UK Managing Director. The role will:
- Manages the day to day relationship with each Wholesale and Amenities client, responding to their needs and driving the business.
- Monitor sales performance and report on sell-in, campaign and sku performance according to company protocols.
- Deliver the annual sales strategy by identifying strengths and weaknesses by account and formulating action plans with specific goals and timetables
- Adhere to commercial terms and partnership protocols, and company procedures.
Sell In & Trade Marketing
- Attend and prepare Sales Review Meeting content, working with the Managing Director and the International Marketing Team.
- Supporting our partners with collateral, testers, samples to support the luxury sales experience in-stores.
- Work with Malin+Goetz Sales and Marketing teams to ensure the successful implementation of marketing campaigns is fulfilled on time and according to partners’ instructions.
- Identify Sales and Marketing opportunities and develop innovative recommendations to further advance the individual businesses
- Working with the Sales Admin team to oversee order processing, up to final shipment, payment processing, and submitting invoices to our partners.
- Liaison with the UK Warehouse to ensure smooth operations and fulfillment, actively seeking improvements and efficiencies in the supply chain.
- Monitor the wholesale order queue at our warehouses and take initiative to contact each warehouse regarding any shipping delays/problems.
- Work with Finance team to resolve customers’ payment issues as they may arise.
- Assist with office functions as needed, including customer services inquiries and answering general telephone line.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong computer knowledge and skills, including proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with Quickbooks, EDI, and Customs documents preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and the ability to multitask in a busy office environment.